As we enter the second half of the year, we would like to update you with the latest developments and milestones at Al Qana.
Our team has been working around the clock to ensure progress and momentum towards our strategic goals are now in place, to help us achieve construction completion in Q4 2020.
Throughout these challenging times, brought about by the global pandemic, we have always maintained continuity of the project, while prioritising the safety of our Al Qana community. By implementing very high standards of health and safety for our office and construction site workers, we are managing to hit our set milestones at a reassuring pace.
To emphasise this, we would like to keep you up to speed with our most recent developments:
• Our external parking areas are now fully under construction
• We have commenced handovers to our large occupiers for tenant fit outs
• Construction of the marina berths now underway
• We have also started the installation of our Abra pontoon platforms
• Our dedicated team are carrying out site visits with retailers as interest and excitement builds for Al Qana.
• Similarly, we have seen a marked increase in positivity from companies looking to take-up space at Al Qana, as a place which can offer long term opportunities. Al Qana is at the centre of their growth plans and future openings in Abu Dhabi.
We are committed to keeping you informed about Al Qana and should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our team members at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to providing you with further updates in the near future. In the meantime, please stay safe and look after yourselves and your families.
General Manager of Al Qana